• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Rey]

Rey

I know he’s looking for an explanation, looking past the obvious and so he misses the obvious. But he’s Arthas and I’m … “Who am I again?”

I only remember once that we were something, together, and that we’d made a new life out of nothing. “Nothing, that’s what I am.” I think, numb to the anger rising in levels from a stallion who was once my mate. I’d left for so long I’d forgotten that perhaps he’d want solace in a single mare - I’ve no notion that in my time spent underwater, he’s crowned Lepis his queen and sole consort. His wife. “The Gods are at play.” I mutter half-heartedly, blinking as if exhaustion threatened to sweep me into unconsciousness any moment. It was the answer quickly conjured from a brain shut down in pure shock, so for now it’ll just have to do.

“You were … I saw you. Down below.” I grasp feebly, fear pricking my nerves and causing me to tremble softly. I don’t dare to look at the gray but even if I had, I’d be unable to make out his features through the smear of freshwater that begins to flood my vision. I’m crying, visibly shuddering. “Pangea …” I mumble, shaking my pale head where the white is so intense pink rims my lips and stone-gray eyes.

A cough grabs hold of my chest where the two circular wounds seep blood, rattling up my throat and escaping with raspy claws. It’s unbecoming. “Am I alive?” I ask him once I’ve stopped, dark stains trailing over the ridge of my lovely cheeks.

don't go screaming if I blow you with a bang

@[Arthas] she's very very broken lol

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:40 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 09-30-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-02-2018, 10:29 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 10-05-2018, 11:50 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 10-08-2018, 01:07 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-09-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 10-11-2018, 06:01 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-13-2018, 07:30 PM