• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Rey]

Arthas
    She was always happy that he found his time with other mares, it allowed her to be free, to come and go as she pleased. He never really thought about it so long as she came back to him, but today he asks if she will stay, he can't see her in pain again. Of course I'll stay she responds and he breaths a sigh of relief, he was so happy she was not scared to stay in one place. I won't make you do anything you don't want He couldn't keep Lepis happy, or even protect her from demons, but he wouldn't let Rey suffer the same fate.

They remained embraced for a few moments, it was exactly the affection he sought out, but of course it had to come to an end. Rey speaks up, noting she would like to rest, of course she would, who knows exactly what she endured. Her body still leaked blood, a detail he pushed from his head, worried for her mental state. Is there somewhere safe? she asks, a small huff of a laugh passes his maw of course he responds, Sylva was safe. Would it be too much for me to ask you to stay close? She inquires, and he nods his head to her Wherever you need me whether it be to stand guard or rest by her side.

Follow me he says, he notions his head to the right, and his body follows suit. He travels, slowly ensuring she can keep up with his pace. They travel into the heart of Sylva, the trees provided protection from the sky, minus a few holes that shed light into the shady kingdom. After they had traveled a decent bit through Sylva he came to a halt, his eyes peered around to see if others were about, but none were in sight. As he pushes onward the trees grew closer to each other, and the sunlight was completely blocked from above, the trees formed into a giant circle with only one way in, and one way out. The perfect area to find peace and quiet, to give birth, or recover from a traumatic event. Rest here Rey, I will watch the entrance He trails his maw across her shoulder up her cheek, he gives a loving nuzzle before he departs for the entrance of the corridor.

Dangerous Business

@[Rey] Feel free to stop him if you don't want to end the thread

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:40 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 09-30-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-02-2018, 10:29 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 10-05-2018, 11:50 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 10-08-2018, 01:07 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-09-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 10-11-2018, 06:01 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 10-13-2018, 07:30 PM