• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Sinner]

Arthas
    It has been half a year since Arthas first took over Sylva, where has the time gone? Arthas met Sinner two..maybe three years ago? But there last encounter he was adamant to become the Champion of Sylva, Arthas happily accepted as he did not picture anyone better for the position than Sinner himself.

Today he finds himself trailing through the kingdom, the hell hound slips into his mind and he figures it was about time they meet again, they had plenty to discuss. The dapple stallion raises his head and allows a whinny to escape his maw, hopeful the demon will appear.

Champion did not come lightly, should anything happen to Arthas Sinner would be crowned king of Sylva, Arthas wanted to better know the stag. He wanted to know of any ideas he had to strengthen the kingdom, and perhaps any weaknesses that dwell inside the kingdom as well.

Dangerous Business

@[Sinner] Sorry its a crappy starter, figured they should meet up

It had not been the very character of the hound to take the position of power. Before Arthas had come strolling into Sylva to take ahold of the kingdom as their ruler, he had never thought of attempting to hold such a high position. All he has never known is servanthood—answering the call of the darkness within him and bidding to the masters of the dark too.

Something had changed within him though.

No longer did the darkness within him answer to the call beneath the earth and in other worlds that called themselves hell. He realized right and then, as Arthas stood before him, there was more to achieve than feeling satisfied by accomplishing another one’s tasks. It was his time to take the lead, his time to make his own purpose.

He hears the call, and answers it. Though this time it is on his own accord. The darkness within him will answer him only now.

Sinner slips through the kingdom, always within his hellhound form (the body of an equine is too foreign for him). He stalks forward, almost as if he is ready to hunt, to go in for the kill, but he simply moves with more grace now, with more pride than ever as he wears his new crown of newfound strength on top of his dark furred skull.

“Yes?” He asks with a simple greeting.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Arthas]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Arthas
    He had not seen his champion since he claimed Sylva for himself, though he did not have any doubt that the hell hound was fine on his own. Curious perhaps, to what he did in his spare time, but most importantly he was the champion of Sylva, and his input for the kingdom was important, especially since he so desperately wanted to be the champion.

The hound took his time approaching Arthas, though Arthas expected that. Finally the hound arrived, yes his greeting was short and simple. Sinner he dips his head slightly to the equine who was supposed to be his right hand man. He knew little of the hound, and he wanted to know more of the equine who would take rule of the kingdom should something happen to Arthas. I am curious for your vision of Sylva he pauses, attempting to gather the words properly in his head. What direction would you like to see the kingdom head to?

The kingdom could fall into one that was not feared amongst other kingdoms, but Arthas did not see that happening. Sylva would remain relevant, the other kingdoms would not mess with Sylva, or they would feel the wrath. The alliance they held with Loess made them that much more powerful, a bond that was unbreakable, that had the powers to overthrow any kingdom. The sky was the limit for the vision of Sylva, the real question is what is the next step.

Dangerous Business

@[Sinner]

He is humored by the way Arthas dips his head in greeting towards him. Familiarities were little of importance to the hellhound. It would be quite hard to find him bowing to any other. Everyone was an equal to him now, though that was perhaps saying too much for him. Sinner exactly wasn’t one to simple see himself as equal as another. Every person just was equal enough to play a part in being a stepping stone.

“What a rather peculiar question,” a sarcastic tone rolls off his tongue. He isn’t surprised in the slightest for the way Arthas comes seeking his advice. It was the right step to make, but he would not be made a fool without knowing everything that occurred within Sylva. “I would have thought since you made yourself a queen that you wouldn’t need my opinion.” His words are quick and he makes it quite obvious he is angry about the situation.

The hound would see to the matter straight and forward. “I don’t remember there being any mentions of another one of you from Loess to be ruling as well,” he continues, not leaving any room for Arthas to just speak yes. “It does not look good on your part as starting to be the new ruler of Sylva if I must say so. I certainly do not take kindly to such secretive decisions behind my back when we set an agreement. So perhaps you can start with a bit more honesty as we move forward here?” The hound falls silent, waiting for the reaction from the dappled gray king.

@[Arthas] Sorry for Sinner being a bit of a meanie xD I just couldn't pass the moment of him finding out that there was a queen ruling as well without him reacting to Arthas about it Heart

Arthas
    The conversation that Arthas had in mind was not exactly what played out in person. What a rather peculiar question he responds with. He did not offer a greeting, and he ignored Arthas' question, instead his tone was sarcastic and Arthas could sense the anger. He ever so slightly tilted his head, what in the world was this hound upset about?

Arthas does not respond, but soon enough Sinner speaks up again. He mentions Arthas' 'queen' and how it was ironic that Arthas wanted Sinners opinion, when he had a queens opinion. Arthas could only respond with a snort and a roll of his eyes, was he being serious now? Did Lepis make him feel that insecure? Was it expected for Arthas to not crown a queen? Would the hound like it better if Arthas crowned him queen?

He notes that the queen was not mentioned when he took rule, let alone her being from Loess as well. It does not look good on your part as the new ruler of Sylva. Arthas settled his gaze onto the hound, annoyed by the turn of the conversation. Finally after the hound muttered some more nonsense he fell silent, and Arthas could response. Well you know how mares are. did he? Was the hound one to find a 'lover'? I did not know when I originally came to Sylva that Lepis would be coming with me, surely I would not keep her a secret. He relaxes his hind leg, he was not threatened. I would have told you sooner, but this is the first I have seen you since I arrived. Communication worked two ways, and surely if Sinner was so distraught over Lepis he would have seeked Arthas out sooner. Though I will do my best to inform you of all my future decisions at a faster pace. A hint of sarcasm was in his voice in his last sentence.

Dangerous Business

@[Sinner] Whoops, Arthas is a silly head :p

He is not surprised by the reaction of Arthas, but the hound was not one easily silenced and to keep his opinions to himself. In fact, he ensured his opinions on all matters would be heard despite how infuriating he might come across as. He simply did not have time to wait around like many did for the perfect opportunity. The rules of positions and natural code of kingdoms meant simply nothing to him. He knew nothing of them except his own moral code he followed, and it was damn well out of place.

“My, my, she must have quite a way with you,” he adds with a wolfish smile when he is free to speak after Arthas is done speaking. “I have never been quite so caught under a spell like you must be under. What exactly is her secret? Are you two lovers?” The hound feels no need to really ask, but he does anyway despite how obvious it is based on what Arthas has already stated. Sinner cannot help but wonder what more there was between them. Who exactly was this Lepis? How much power did she have over him?

The black beast does not fail to catch the hint of sarcasm in Arthas words. Truly, he carried little for how much information was told to him, but when it came to ranking someone above him he would insist on being the first to be told. “Ah, I am sure you will indeed.” And he leaves it at that.

“As for my vision for Sylva, I only want what is best for my home. Many of us here have a liking for destroying things. You can could it is much of a hobby that many of us share.” Perhaps the only thing we all share, he thinks silently to himself. “I do not wish Sylva to be left within the dark, but to thrive and to be feared. We may have been silent when our previous leaders deserted us, but we have never truly lost our strength and reputation. I only wish to see that instilled for now.”

He falls silent again, allowing Arthas to speak in regards what he first has said about his vision for the kingdom. “And what might your vision be for Sylva? What intentions does Loess have with our home.” We would not align ourselves with another so easily. I could careless for the other kingdom, and simply saw that we are individuals, not ruled or controlled, but standing alone. Sylva would always be that way. But he knows there is more to be had when they are aligned together.

@[Arthas]