• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

Oriax stood out against the bright hues of orange and yellow that now surrounded the pair as they traipsed deeper into what he could only assume was Sylva. It was overwhelmingly fresh smelling - a barrage of sweet aromas smacked the dappled stallion in the nares, and his soft velvets wrinkled in silent protest as their adventure continued. The views itself were striking, but it would take him some time to acclimate to his new surroundings and their smells.

Mary confirms what he already knew. “This is it,” she speaks, her bird like voice once more invading his headspace. Oriax flicked his tresses in response. He continued to peer around with judging orbs, though his facade remained stone like. “Seems fitting that you’d be belched from these lands,” the stallion coughed, implying things that should not be implied. Whether or not his words held truth behind action was a mystery, even to himself in this particular moment. His prior retorts did not thwart the filly from coming closer and he admired the little girl’s desire for chaos.

“What now, Mary? An introduction to your Dad, who will only want to rip my ugly mug to shreds for befriending his little girl?” He stifled a cackle. Him, befriend someone (especially as young and naive as little Mary? An impossible feat. “I’m not your lamb, Mary,” Oriax added for effect as his jaws reached for her in a quick nip. It was not meant to be taken as a flirtatious action, but he left it up for interpretation by the little grey girl.

it`ll only hurt for a s e c o n d is my favorite [ fucking ] lie

@Mary

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM