• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]
    It was business as usual for Arthas, he was in an odd spot in life. Just rekindled with Rey and fighting with Lepis, he was constantly in an agitated state, it caused for a grumpy king.

What was most notable to him was the lack of contact with his children recently, he has seen Delta here and there, but he also never worried for the boy. Mary on the other hand, she was a handful. She was always looking for trouble, she was a strong and independent filly, one who did not conform to societies standards. Her behaviors were not necessarily bad....but they were also not good.

He was out patrolling the border, ensuring no intruders wandered in, he hoped he would run into Mary as well.

Patrolling took a decent amount of time, he made it around half the border when finally he picked up the scent of Mary...and another? The stranger did not carry another kingdoms smell, perhaps Mary finally did some good and recruited someone?

A small smirk of pride grew on his maw and he hurried towards there scents. He eventually found the pair before him, Mary beside a brute similar in color to Arthas. He did not give a greeting, primarily in hopes to pick up the mood of there conversation. As he grew near he failed to hear anything, but he arrived just in time to witness the stallion examiner his daughter. The stranger inhaling her scent, his eyes grew wide with anger, he knew what stallions end game was  

Mary! he yells out, anger apparent in his voice. His head turned to the stranger who might the lad attempting to court my youngest daughter be? his only daughter, but he didn't need to know that. His gaze was set on the dappled stallion, a fire brewing.

OOC: I'll post Mary here shortly!

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-06-2018, 08:54 PM