• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]
    He brought up her father that he insisted on meeting, she really did not know why. He wasn't anything exciting, if anything overbearing and protective. She was to free of a spirit, they were polar opposites and she could only handle him in small doses. She shrugs at his request in due time she murmurs.

More importantly, she inquired his desire to stay in Sylva, he was an equine she could bare being around, hopefully he won't run away so quickly. He took some time to ponder, he gazed about the area and she thinks about how beautiful it is in the fall. All the leaves change, hues of red orange and green fill the forest. Fall was her favorite season, though shortly after winter came leaving the forest bare and open for all to examine.

Finally Oriax gives a response, I suppose inside she does of joy. He said he would stay! A small smirk tugged at her lips good! but of course he interrupts. I do not babysit, I am not here for comfort why did he keep saying this!? She rolls her eyes good, some goes for you! You'll have to make your own friends, I can't have you cramping my style. a hint of mockery was detectable in her tone.

He extends his maw, he was close to her, examining her once again. Her body grew tense, she didn't know how she should react, what was he looking for!? Before she could process any further her father was telling her name. oh no... she whispers, this was the worst possible situation her father could find them in.

He came running over, his anger was apparent, who knows what he thought...saw...or heard. Demanding to know who Oriax was, embarassed her father mentions courting her. Dad! she snorts, she moves closer to Oriax, an attempt to keep a fight from breaking out he wasn't courting me! This is Oriax, our newest member! she wanted to run away, hide from the embarrassment of her father, barely able to find eye contact with Oriax again.

@[Oriax]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-06-2018, 08:54 PM