• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

Mary
    Mary was used to her father, he was a very bold and outspoken stallion, though to strangers he could be seen as a threat. This conversation could end decently...or terribly and she was afraid for outcome. Her father demands to know of Oriax, an his intentions, though she did not think that Oriax had any intentions...her father saw other. Oriax was quick to spit back a reply, to her shock he stood up for her...? Perhaps not directly, but he did at least in her eyes, redirecting the conversation to a job well done for her first recruit.

Her father seems a bit taken back by his statement, perhaps coming to realization that he over stepped, approaching without asking questions first. Her father of course would not admit his wronging, he would only attempt to adjust the conversation, make it seem like he was in control of the shifting, accepting Oriax into Sylva. He mentions Oriax's stay in Sylva, which only means her father approved of him.

Her maw carried a small smirk, the two continue to converse and finally Oriax speaks up again. I could keep her out of trouble his head quickly glanced to Mary and he gives her a wink before he found her fathers gaze once more. What game was he playing? A full smile now tugged at her lips, he has already mentioned before that he would not 'babysit' her, but he just made a commitment to her father stating otherwise. Either way it did not matter, she did not need someone around her all the time, it would almost be like her father when he kept a leash on her.

Oriax moves closer to Arthas, almost as if he was sizing him up, thankfully her father remained calm, he spits back about holding his commitment. She rolls her eyes when he says her name, her resentment scratching at her belly, finally her father leaves the two once again. Sorry about that...he is a hand full She looks for Oriax's blue gaze, he wanted to meet her father, and he surely got to meet him. Will you be staying even after meeting my father? She asks, curious if this would turn him away.

Long May She Reign

@[Oriax]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM