• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go astray with me (arthas)

Arthas
    The summer days were shorter and shorter, the humid days were settling into cool nights. Autumn was upon him, and soon this green covered forest would be protected by red, orange and brown leaves. Fall was his favorite season, not only were the colors the most pleasing the cooler days were the perfect temperature for exploring.

Though he wishes for fall, he still finds himself inside the green covered kingom, the heat blazing down his back. Autumn would be here soon enough, but today was no different, he would need to press on an perhaps a border patrol would be perfect for the warm day. He sets out along the border, looking for any stagnant scents, any recent intruders; he does not pick up a scent but his head flicks at the sound of another with him. As he scans his surroundings he does not find an equine, but two squirrels tasseling with each other, he gives a snort to the rodents, watching as they chase one another up the trunk of a tree.

He gives a shrug of his shoulders and presses onward, he figured he would make his round without any intruders, but the scent of another runs through his nares. His head perks up as he scans the horizon, they have entered into Sylva, though they do not carry the scent of another kingdom. They must be a nomad, he will not be as harsh as if they belonged to a kingdom, though intruders will not be allowed.

He moves towards the scent of the stranger, slowly but surely another is in view, it was a winged mare, just barely a shade of pink. He tilts his head, a pleasing view he thinks to himself, his own queen pushed him away, perhaps this mare won't. He approaches the mare An intruder, is my kingdom all you thought it would be? his tone was harsh, his eyes glared a glance to the mare, awaiting a response.

Dangerous Business

@[Peregrine Jude]

Messages In This Thread
    go astray with me (arthas) - by peregrine jude - 10-09-2018, 12:41 AM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-09-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:26 PM