• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go astray with me (arthas)
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

Jude senses him before she sees him. So lost in the intoxicating feeling of her new-found land, she did not pay attention to her surroundings. It is not until the stallion is moments away that his scent wafts lazily into her nostrils. Only mildly startled (he smells as if the land caresses him at night - a full time resident), the pale girl calmly turns to face him. She waits until he is in full view to consider a reaction.

Intruder . . . Her mind lingers on the word, twists it around a thousand times - she likes the way he asserts himself. Intruder . . . A cheshire grin contorts her face. Jude cannot help it - why, he’s handsome as hell and practically reeks of dominance. His brooding brow and kingly atmosphere wrap cruel hands around her neck, drawing her closer to the power she so desperately wants to understand. The way he possessively labeled this territory his - obviously Jude is speaking with the one who wears a crown. She doesn’t want to offend, but certainly wants to make known her fascination with his kingdom.

Unfazed by the king’s glare, Jude meets his royal gaze with friendly defiance. Cordial, but not foolish - the pink girl relaxes her wings from her body just a bit, braces her muscles just in case physical escape is her only option.

“Why, it’s even better,” she purrs, southern accent low and lilting. Still unsure of what this king might do, Jude does not step closer, though she desires so awfully to climb inside his head it nearly blisters her.

“I am assuming you’re this lovely forest’s leader? My name is Peregrine Jude . . .” she trails off, peering at him almost suggestively, “but you can just call me Jude. I’m afraid I don’t quite know where I am - do you think you could tell me? Or maybe . . . help?” Not quite a lie but not quite the truth - she does not want him to know she is home-shopping.

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    go astray with me (arthas) - by peregrine jude - 10-09-2018, 12:41 AM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-09-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by peregrine jude - 10-14-2018, 02:54 AM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:26 PM