• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas

Arthas
    His emotions were all mixing, he could not explain it, his mind was turning with it. His thoughts were swarming in his head, anger and love, some he was controlling and some he was not. There was no time to sort it all out, Lepis' voice rang in his head and his gaze looked for hers as he came back to reality.

Arthas we need to talk she says, normally a smile would tug at his maw but his gut told him it was not going to be a good conversation. What about? his mouth spoke what she wanted, but he wanted to remain silent. Just a few more moments together, reliving the love they have shared, the pain and joy....but alas, a conversation would ensue.

She steps away from him, and all he wants is to be wrapped in an embrace with her oh Lepis, what happened to us? he ponders the question to himself. They had swapped spots, she had loved him when he only wanted to get rid of her, and now she has drifted and he finds himself chasing her.....but what was it she wanted to say to him.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis] uhhh...super short...but yea..

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-12-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-20-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-21-2018, 12:08 PM