• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas
    The chaos Arthas feels within his mind is intimately familiar. My gift has made my relationship with emotion a whirlwind at best and beyond a disaster at its worse.

I inhale a single long breath, and with it the stray threads (and streams) of emotion that had been spilling out of me. The only things that Arthas will feel are his own emotions, though I still struggle with tightening the bonds on the feels I wrestle with internally. Were I to speak, I know my voice would quaver.

Instead I reach out, placing the underside of my muzzle on the rise of his withers. It is a friendly gesture, one that is family even more than familiar. I do consider the dappled stallion my family. But it is platonic, the way I would feel about the brother I have never had.

"I'm going back to Loess." I tell him when I trust my voice again. "I can't be Queen of Sylva anymore. You deserve someone better." Someone like Rey, I think; the pair of them have been seen frequently together of late. They have a pretty daughter, and I don't doubt she'll have a younger sibling come spring.

I certainly won't be giving Arthas a child. Along with my emotional distance, I have kept a physical distance between us as well. This is, truthfully, the closest we have been to each other in years. The last vestiges of lust are pocketed away as the autumn wind gusts around us, but I remain near, my chin resting along the curve of his back in an affectionate embrace.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-12-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-20-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-21-2018, 12:08 PM