• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

wanted: traited ponies for crimes involving death or severe mutilation etc. etc.
    so etro and kingslay are going to do a sick bonnie and clyde reenactment, but instead of bank robbery they would like to lure and kill, or maim, various individuals.

we'd prefer traited ones so that etro can strip away their powers before kingslay comes in to kill them, but are open to corpses of all shapes and sizes.

does anyone have anything?
    hi, someone should love us. <3 i promise we're fun and nice. can provide references upon request.

(also if you just want torture and not long-lasting effects, we can have a plot where leliana finds / heals them!)

it would be so, so cruel to do this to Noori. Since she and Etro were friends a long time ago, when she didn't love herself as a weird plant monster and wanted to be a simply red-headed freckle girl. She would be so happy... And then.

And she has phoenix-type immortality now. Could be fun to regenerate her as a lil baby tree creature.

Man, this would fuck her up.
    Man, I love you guys.
    *smirks*
    Um so Jinn is not allowed to die but he could be tortured almost to death because why should I be nice to my ponies? But leli should find him either way because he's sad and pathetic and they can be sad together
    Yes, let's do the damn thing. @[insane] @[Sid] @[laura]
    Lulu, do you want to do a starter post to lure them? Or, how do we want to begin? >:}
    I'm open for whatever! If you guys want a starter post, I can do that.
    Ooooh this would be fun for any of my most active three, citadelle sophist or pond. Heck maybe even Volcan though she would put up a fight. Don't want any of them to die but I am a dramaqueen, mutilation would be fun
    Everclear - Oaks - Doctor

Inactive/May Return:
    Volcan
    >:}

Sounds perfect! If you want to do your post based off this starter, you're welcome to do that too
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20771