• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I have ponies
    ...that need things to do

Anani - a good nice guy but traumatized by some of his past
    Graeme - happy glass half full kinda girl
    Chaol - confused younger stallion, may morph into anger
    Achlyss - she has hypnotism and basically won't look you in the eyes. Shy, wary, a bit broken from her father
    Willa - lyssies mom. Took the brunt of Nishs anger so is a little bit sufering from like ptsd
    Astarielle - not yet born but will need a family and is spunky
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.
    I definitely feel like Leander and Graeme should meet because they sound like very similar souls <333

Girl, you post it. I'll reply. <3

Astarielle - can be adopted by my girl Jayhawk who has a couple of foalies who would be a year or so old
    Achlyss - can meet my telepathic mare Rhynne. Or I am open to any of your ideas
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Whoops. This is what I get for forgetting I posted here. Astarielle is already kind of adopted thanks. ^_^ And if you are willing to start the thread, just let me know. ^_^ Lyss doesn't have a lot of friends/enemies/love interests