• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my ponies need some life
    I need to get some of my ponies meeting others. If interested just let me know! Smile I'm also willing to bring out some others in the closet maybe if someone sparks your interest/curiosity.

Auva
    Female
    Arabian hybrid
    Dark blue with white mane and tail, purple ombre on legs/belly
    Carnage x Raylene
    tegteg [SHADOW MANIPULATION][WINGS]

She is currently a foal (yearling next spring) right now and doesn't have a set plot or personality right now. I've perfected her being a bit timid right now, but maybe later being more strong-headed and bold. She enjoys her shadow manipulation a lot, so probably would take an interest in those who might be similar like her. Pretty much up for anything, so if someone wants to bully her or just be her friend haha.
    *Open thread currently in the Playground

Otrera
    Female
    Hybrid
    Classic champagne (Ee/aa/nCh) with faint spots
    Rome x Porcia
    TEGteg [ocelot shifting][beak]

Otrera is a foal (yearling next spring) living in Nerine right now with her family. She likely will be raised there and stay there. Personality-wise, she is very bold and straightforward. Since she comes from a family that tends to have the ability to shift, she likely will try her best to prove herself, especially those with traits. Secretly she is jealous of those with abilities, especially those who can shift since she wasn't born a shifter. She's up for friendship or having some sort of trouble brewed up with her.

Titus
    Male
    Hybrid
    Classic champagne appaloosa (Ee/aa/nCh/nLp)
    Rome x Porcia
    tegteg [OCELOT SHIFTING][WINGS][sparrow shifting][horn]

Personality Type: ESTP (Adaptable :: Bold :: Fun-loving :: Resourceful :: Risk-Taker :: Insensitive :: Impulsive :: Dominant and Defiant)
    Titus is about 3 yrs old now and currently within Loess, living the life of a mercenary. He was kidnapped as a child with his twin sister, Venus, to Loess. Instead of returning, he remained within Loess and made a life for himself. He tends to be very impulsive, especially when angry, and usually shifts in his ocelot form. Currently he is learning to hunt. Probably interested in friends, enemies, other shifters, love, etc.

Rome
    Male
    Hybrid
    Gold Champange with heavy panagre and spots
    Tarnished x Lucrezia
    tegteg [EQUUS PARDALIS][immortality]

Currently living within Nerine and ranked within the war caste. He has a pretty large family so far with Porcia. Overall, I would really like to get him more developed. He is very loyal to his family and Nerine. I picture him to be a lot like Lucrezia, so very curious of the world and others. I'm all up for any sort of drama whether it be kingdom related, making friends, or maybe another love interest (@[Nicole] Wink)

Sinner
    Male
    Arabian Hybrid
    Dark bay
    Rodrik x Brunhild
    tegteg [HELLHOUND][IMMORTALITY][REGENERATIVE HEALING*][poison barbs]

Personality: Apathy :: Cynical :: Duplicity :: Manipulative :: Fearless :: Volatile :: Callousness :: Remorseless
    Backstory: He was created from hell to be an omen to Rodrik as a warning from the "darkness/dark gods" for him to return to his previous ways of being evil. Sinner has always had a servitude attitude towards those being a "dark god/dark creature". He would often do their bidding if asked, but recently has decided to do his own thing etc (character development, I guess)
    Sinner is currently the champion of Sylva. He is very much like his father, Rodrik, but more of the dark side of of who Rodrik was when I played him. He has no emotions for others, does as he pleases, and will do/take what he wants, etc. He is willing to create drama, kill, not really make friends so using others, not love, but wouldn't mind manipulating someone, etc.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Giirrrrrl I got ponies that need something.

I got Graeme whos a girl and optimistic.
    Anani's a boy and gots all kinds of issues I haven't played out yet
    Chaol is also a boy who will probably be cautious and wary.
    Then Astarielle who is not yet quite born yet. ^_^

Well you know...plus my others.
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.
    :0 Porcia would whoop some booty :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Megz] Perhaps Graeme and Titus? He could use some more optimistic people within his life. Smile
    And when Astarielle is born she should hang out with some of my other foals! I also have Eva (Bruise x Lucrezia) that will be born too, so lots of options there too.
    currently playing

Oh yes. That sounds fun. Would you wanna throw out a post first so she kinda knows how to reply?
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.
    @[Megz] Yes! I'll get one soon up for you Smile
    currently playing

Well we definitely need to post together again :|
    I only have Daemron or Leander to offer, so really, whoever you have muse for with either of my guys! that being said, Leander is on a quest to meet as many relatives as possible, so Rome, Sinner, etc. applies. He'll likely be coming to Hyaline with Kagerus soon too, so hopefully he will meet Rodrik there Wink <3333.

@[Lydia] Ooh! I would love for Rodrik to meet Leander. I see that Sid has put up a post for them to meet. I planned on putting Rodrik away after his threads, so likely this one might be short since my muse is pretty dry for him right now.
    currently playing

ummm always down for Titus and Sawtooth! 
    and i stalk the hell out of Sinner so..... could always throw someone his way maybe?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    @[Shelbi] @[Lydia] my kavi muse will hold up for one more thread! Then Rodrik and kavi need to conveniently fade into hyaline’s background with their respective lady friends and do weird old brotherly things and couple dates all the time obviously Wink hehe
    :)