• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony
    She was nervous, her heart was fluttering in her chest. Rapidly pushing and pulling the blood through her body...not fluttering. Her heart was slamming against her rib cage and she was surprised that he couldn’t feel it against his body when he abruptly pressed up against her with a low growl. It sent an odd sensation through her abdomen. Something warm and curling and waiting…

When his teeth grab her, the feeling intensifies and she can’t help the soft breathy sigh that escapes her lips. When his lips caress her skin, first there on the tender skin and then elsewhere. Well, she didn’t know that pain could feel so good. She sighs again, leaning into his touch, pressing back against him and closing her eyes as he trails down her spine.

Her eyes are only closed for a moment before a thought occurs to her. She would do to him what he was doing to her. And so she does. She’s not exact, isn’t sure the exact amount of pressure to put into her bites but she adjusts basing on the sounds coming from his throat. She presses her lips and her tongue to the spots that she bites.

But he is well versed in this art of seduction and she is merely a novice.

His touches and caresses cause her to burn. “Ashhal…” His name a breath on her lips before her teeth bite down hard on the muscles in his haunch. She had moved forwards into him at some point in this seduction, giving her the ability to reach wherever on his side. Her lips trail across the bite, her body pressing against his. “I don’t know…. I need….” She didn’t know, she needed something and was unable to vocalize what it was.

So she leans into him, giving herself over to him entirely and trusting him to give her what she needed.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony - by Graeme - 11-10-2018, 05:37 PM