• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

adults or possibly non-adults needed
    Ilma is always happy to take in a baby. She will do so every season she does not have a baby herself I bet. Just to annoy me so I cave and give her babies I am sure. Ijs she was always a motherly figure and would love them. Since she has no actual relationship beyond a crush on a man who’s not always around, she is sorta stuck and a bit sad so she fills the hole with adopts Tongue

If you want to join the group of wild heathens maybe try Leilan and Breckin since he already has 3(-4) kids and they’re having twins.

Or if you want the evil boys to keep her around until she is breeding material and then some, try Raj in Pangea :| But honestly that isn’t really adopting, and more a plot for after weaning tbh.

Messages In This Thread
    adults or possibly non-adults needed - by Nev - 10-26-2018, 10:38 AM
    RE: adults or possibly non-adults needed - by Vanilla Custard - 10-26-2018, 10:43 AM
    RE: adults or possibly non-adults needed - by Sid - 10-26-2018, 12:26 PM
    RE: adults or possibly non-adults needed - by Nev - 10-28-2018, 10:53 PM
    RE: adults or possibly non-adults needed - by Nev - 10-29-2018, 08:35 PM