• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rusty ponies need rusty words.
    If you're willing to bear with me (I have not written in years) I have:
    Salomea
    Set
    Niklas
    Missed this place <3
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    i loooooved Set!! <333
    he wrote with Munfaede briefly so long ago! And i think also with Ruan, possibly. Or someone in the Field, i can't remember specifically just now :|
    I dont think i know your others though, but i bet they are also fabulous!!

If you don't mind terribly slow while I catch up on my to-do list and such, I would love to write with you again <3 I probably have all manner of goods and bads. mostly males, but a few females around.

do you have a direction you wanna go in for any of them??
    glad to have you back! <33
    So if he wants to word with a great grand kid, Set could meet Heartfire or Ether :|

Or really any of mine to any of yours because I love your words. I also have plenty of muse for Element, my sassy fire weilding Hurricane x Offspring baby, or Ashhal, who's mostly a big jerk but a little funny sometimes, or Novel, slightly crazy raven shifter, or Fox, very happy and chipper and good with all things snow and ice :|
    hi, i'm obsessed with your ponies so literally all of yours to all of mine. please and thank you. bye.
    Dem! So glad to see you coming back!

I am literally in love with all of your ponies and would love to get mine together with yours :| Do you have anything in mind for yours so far that you are wanting to do?
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

I’m throwing myself into this too! 
    I want Dem words because I love Set and always have.
    Right now I’ve got Abysm and Sviko, and Shroud. The latter two are little and Bys is like 4-5? But I could always bring someone out to throw at one of your ponies.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    You guys <333 I am not too cool to admit that it makes my heart happy that Set is so loved. I've never poured so much into a character like I have him! I have been stalking all of your ponies, trying to catch up. It is so wonderful to be back among so many amazing writers!! -fangirl-

Ok to answer the most asked question as far as where everyone is ...
    Set: Really, up for lots of things. I make up stories in my head about my ponies' lives/absences, so there are a few things going on with these three that I am not quite ready to reveal yet, but it's all rather fluid Big Grin One crucial essence of his character is being grounded in a strong female(s) and right now he doesn't know anyone. Otherwise LF friends, enemies, etc.
    Salomea: I am still fleshing out her character. Set does not let her forget that she's Infection's daughter and he and Niklas, having raised her these past six years (her past is fun but still fleshing that out) have deserted her for the time being. Given her upbringing, she's a tough sort of naive. Never really known anyone who isn't powerful like her grandfather and uncle and so attaches herself easily to strong, powerful types like them. Kind of a snarky brat, can be defensive and relatively easy to rile. She just needs life experiences, really.
    Niklas: Still working on his character. He is the first actual demon in Beqanna, so he's a little different than any others. Controls a hellhound, enjoys pranks and the odd physical torture. Can be oddly friendly. Volatile.

Toli - I do not mind slow posts at all! I am museful right now but my job and school keep me busy so sometimes I will be slow, too! If anyone strikes your fancy let me know, I will throw up a post. Or you can start something and I'll reply. Whatever works <3
    Insane - Set absolutely wants to meet a grandkid (or two)! Should I start to one of them?
    Laura - The same goes for you, m'dear. #numberonestalker
    Shelbi - Ah missed youuuu! And Sinner, mmmff, I love his character! Obvi all of yours are amazing, his name just caught my eye so I was stalking his threads before I even realized who played him. Do you have anything specific? Or anyone specific? I don't mind starting but if you have something in mind, go for it Big Grin
    Kristin - Oh great one! Whoever you have most muse for? I am drawn to Sviko but I think that Set can work with any of them Big Grin

If you guys have anything specific in mind, just shoot. I am flexible and looking for dramatic character development, whether it be slow-burning or an explosion heh heh.
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    I got like, a good handful of characters. Adult wise I have Yidhra who is kinda of a really gross manipulative creeper that enjoys polite conversation and generally being a really subtle malevolent force... maybe a Carnage worshipper, who knows. Aysel in Tephra, she's a retired Amazon with a really strong will and a love for fighting- has kind of a man-eater vibe while being loyal and protective of her family and friends. Tindalos and Tithe, they come together or separately and are super fancy boyfriends that both really try to heal and help the world around them. Super gentle souls that just want to make sure children have love and safety, and that the adults they befriend are fulfilled in their lives. And last but certainly not least is Sarkis, she's a Scortoni baby and lives in Nerine: she's really gentle and friendly, well mannered and really softspoken; but a bit depressed and exhausted lately. She's a very grounded person.

If you want to plot with children, I got like 4 of them and only Briella is really born right now. She's hanging out in Nerine until her adoptive Dad comes back. But I wouldn't be opposed to her making friends with the fellow youths.
    Nodens | Nyctelios | Demandred | Pasha
    Amyrillis | Briella | Cthalpa | Moghedien | Semirhage | Yidhra
    That would be amazing! Heartfire is definitely a very strong female. She tends to be a bit manipulative and outspoken and headstrong so I never actually know what she's going to do before she does it, lol. She has vision manipulation, so she can be a bit tricky and has a tendency to spy :| plus disintegration which she mostly only uses to make threats haha
    Ether is a shadow creature, very quiet, shy, unsure of himself. He's a bit of a hermit so he might be a little awkward but also a little unpredictable. He hasn't quite discovered his predatory nature yet, but I feel like he'll be very interesting when he does

I'm down for either so whichever one gives you muse Big Grin
    Perhaps Niklas and Sinner should meet each other?

I feel like they would have a bit to talk about, maybe even potential drama! Hahah. Sinner isn't a big fan of hell-like things right now, since he has sort of pulled away from being controlled by such things in hell. He might even be surprised just how friendly Niklas is or even like his hellhound since he is one too Tongue I'm up for getting a start as well, so your call!
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter