• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rusty ponies need rusty words.
    I got like, a good handful of characters. Adult wise I have Yidhra who is kinda of a really gross manipulative creeper that enjoys polite conversation and generally being a really subtle malevolent force... maybe a Carnage worshipper, who knows. Aysel in Tephra, she's a retired Amazon with a really strong will and a love for fighting- has kind of a man-eater vibe while being loyal and protective of her family and friends. Tindalos and Tithe, they come together or separately and are super fancy boyfriends that both really try to heal and help the world around them. Super gentle souls that just want to make sure children have love and safety, and that the adults they befriend are fulfilled in their lives. And last but certainly not least is Sarkis, she's a Scortoni baby and lives in Nerine: she's really gentle and friendly, well mannered and really softspoken; but a bit depressed and exhausted lately. She's a very grounded person.

If you want to plot with children, I got like 4 of them and only Briella is really born right now. She's hanging out in Nerine until her adoptive Dad comes back. But I wouldn't be opposed to her making friends with the fellow youths.
    Nodens | Nyctelios | Demandred | Pasha
    Amyrillis | Briella | Cthalpa | Moghedien | Semirhage | Yidhra

Messages In This Thread
    rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Dem - 10-26-2018, 06:14 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Toli - 10-26-2018, 06:56 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by insane - 10-26-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by laura - 10-26-2018, 10:32 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Shelbi - 10-28-2018, 04:52 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Kristin - 10-28-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Dem - 10-29-2018, 12:48 AM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Anodyne - 10-29-2018, 02:55 AM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by insane - 10-29-2018, 08:46 AM