• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

molten eyes and a smile made for war; farewells

rhonen

molten eyes and a smile made for war

Rhonen should have been a loyal prince of the Falls, but he was born into a time when the Falls no longer existed. Instead he was a lost boy, and then after an ill-fated quest he was the holder of Conquest's Seal and a Protector of Beqanna as a whole, until he was killed.

Rhonen would want to say farewell to his parents @[Natilyn] and @[Mikhael], and his siblings @[Nairne] as well as his lost but never forgotten twin and other half @[Aubri]. He regrets never really getting to know his elder daughter @[Kolera], and is horrified to leave younger daughter @[Noah] without a responsible parent. He's still half baffled and half enraptured by Noah's mother @[Kellyn], but he wasn't ready to give his heart away after @[Nihlus] broke it. He's glad his much beloved friend @[Atrani] was not there to witness his death, and greatly regrets that his friend @[leliana] had to. He'd appreciate it if someone would go ahead and murder @[Dovev], before he somehow hurts Leli the way he hurt Atrani.

'When the crows come
    black against the darkening sky
    their wings obscure the sun
    and small sounds drown
    in their strident caws.'

-Lisl auf der Heide

You gave me shelter in a time when it felt like there was none.

I will always love you for it. I will always carry you in my heart.

Thank you, for being a friend. I wish I could have done more. I should have done more.

Rest easy knowing I will do my best by your daughter and your family.

Find peace. You deserve it.
    [Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity
     I am glad I had found you that day, when I needed guidance the most.
    My fight is unquestionably inherited from you.

But, I cannot leave this world to join you
    Not yet.
    I will fight on; for you, for me
    For Beqanna.

Until my dying breath.