• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    He turns his head when another begins to approach, a stranger he’d seen around Loess for a while before today. In another life, he might have found her beautiful enough to entertain for a while, but his thoughts are too frantic. Her questions mirror his own and his jaws part to speak, but in the end he can only shake his head in bitter disappointment. The only thing he knew for certain was that he as terrified for the first time in his life. He felt powerless to help those who meant the most to him.

I don’t know. I just.. hope everyone’s alright,” he says as he resumes watching for others to join them. Mostly he means his lover and his children, but he doesn’t expand on the topic any further. His eyes focused on Arthas when he spotted him approaching. There is some part of him that is relieved to see the Sylvan king safe and healthy, but he doesn’t let his guard down just yet. His words curl the serpent’s lips to bare his teeth and a guttural hiss emits from his throat.

The hour of war has come and gone. Our priority now should be on survival. If you don’t intend to share that goal, then you are a threat and I will eat your face.” His eyes narrow before turning to Titus, offering him a brief nod of recognition. His question is answered soon enough as the gold and blue Lord joins them. He snorts softly at Wolfbane’s observation, finding some sliver of humor in the middle of the chaos swirling around them. What an understatement. He doesn’t feel any opposition to the idea of letting a more neutral figure take control of the Pampas, since the other kingdoms are at odds.

But then Wolfbane is making a request of him and he tilts his head in slight confusion. Vulgaris? Take hold? He respects his leader a great deal but he finds the choice utterly misguided. The serpent is perhaps the least suited for leadership in any sense.

If you demand it, then I will comply, but Sylva has suffered enough at the revolving door of rulers. Arthas should come to his senses and remain on the forest throne, aligning his intentions with our own once more. His people need someone they know to rally around.

The truth of the matter is that Vulgaris has too many troubles already. Between Leliana, Shiya, and his unborn children, he finds himself lost in his path.
    @[Electra] @[Arthas] @[Titus] @[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any - by vulgaris - 11-02-2018, 11:55 PM