• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rioting and insane logic anyone?
    I’m strongly debating bringing Phasus out of the closet as I do every wartime to stir some things up. Essentially she would be looking for a cure/devoting herself to self preservation and gaining whatever power she could in the process. Extremely anti-plague, like burn them in a mass grave extreme. I imagine she would want to “euthanize” the sick and try to bar them from a particular kingdom etc. if she could get away with it.

Does anyone want to start a rag tag group of like minded scoundrels?
    oh my god i want this so bad
    Rey is down! She’s pregnant with twins and immune so she’ll be desperate to keep them safe.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Okay, I posted Phasus in the Isle mainly because I had no idea where they should meet up. Feel free to send your ponies there to do bad things to the sick.

@[Calcifer]
    @[jenger]