• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Price Has Been Paid

Arthas
    An eye for an eye.

That is what the cost was to save his son, he was just a colt, no one knew the outcome of the plague....Arthas was many things, many bad things, but he was a damn good father and he would not let Lothar suffer. He never expected to have to pay for his sons immortality with his life....but he would do it again given the opportunity. 

The dapple king lays on the beach, he was immortal, is this what dying feels like? He gasps for air, but he gets no relief, until finally...he takes his last breath, and all that remains is his corps, chilling on the beaches edge.

@[Rey] you were my true queen, I am sorry I did not realize it earlier....take care of Mary and our unborn child

@[Sinner] You are a bastard, but I still leave the kingdom to you, don't let those bastards throw you out

@[Wolfbane] I forgive you, you will always be my first son. Thrive in your position Bane, and please, watch over my children.

@[Delta] You are what I always hoped for, you will achieve any goal you desire.

@[Mary] We have struggled, but you are a fine mare, don't go off the tracks.

@[Lothar] Stay strong my son, none of this was your fault.

@[Dacia] @[Lepis] Fuck you, see you in hell.

Dangerous Business

I would say thank you, but Sylva was always mine. Death seems to suit you better than when you were king anyway.
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form
    Thanks for the not-notice, Mistress.

I’ll probably never visit, because this is a line I cannot cross. Perhaps I’ll go and find your children to see what they have become. If luck would have it, they’re better than you.
    You could have made life a whole lot easier on yourself I think, with different choices...

Good luck in hell.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Arthas,

You were my first friend and I loved you like a brother despite the fact that you gave me away to be beaten and abused. I am sorry that the pursuit of my own happiness was at the expense of yours.

Lepis
    The irony of your life is almost as fitting as your death. You had me and then my daughter, and somehow you still couldn't let me go?

No matter. I'll be seeing you soon enough.