• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Ardashir
    Shrugged his large shoulders some and chuckled. “ I have not either. I would hope I make a good father but, it is a scary thought.” He could picture for a few moments him towering over a foal and trying to desperately not to step on it or scare the tiny thing. The stag had seen mothers with foals tied to the hip with his wonderings some of them looked so fragile. Did he really want to risk a foal getting the plague too? Or, some other injury? He had started to sweat some and might have even started a bit of harder breathing.

The stag had his own worries about how to bring up a young filly, or colt. He had not know his birth parents and even though he had an adoptive mother..She seemed distant at the best times. His own little wanderings would take him to places were he was chasing off bullies that might try to pick on their foal. Or, a moment of teaching when a wrong was done and punishment had to be dealt out. The times they would spend all together in silence just happy to be close to one another.

Ard pushed his head against Nalia’s shoulder once more huffing lightly. He listened to her answer and pulled his head away from her a moment so they could gaze into each others eyes. The stallion being the first to look away out of a shyness that bubbled within him.

It will be an adventure for sure. I am sure the two of us if we put our head together.” And he placed his forehead to hers, “ Can figure this family thing out.” He chuckled closing his eyes. “ I am here for you Nalia. Now and always.”  

Out under the sky...

@[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.
    @[Ardashir] I think that's a good place to end this post if you'd like.
    @[Nalia] that works for me. n.n
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.