• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Nalia worried she had startled Ardashir when he stiffened up a bit under her touch, coughing before he spoke. She didn't understand the effect she had on him at that moment, but no doubt would look back on it later once she did and give a little giggle when she put the puzzle together.

The filly could only nod her head at Ardashir's first statement, "That's putting it lightly. I've been out to the Field here and there to see the results of the damage; it hurts to see how many horses have become sick and cannot find a home. To know they are being turned away because of what they carry, even though they need help... it troubles me. I want to help somehow, but I haven't figured it out yet."

Ardashir stretched out his muscled neck and brushed his muzzle along Nalia's neck, an action that caused the filly to quietly sigh in a pleasant manner. The touch was quite intimate, yes, but it was soft, gentle, and it did feel good against the tight muscles in her own neck. With how stressed she had been lately she was relieved for this moment of peace.

The stallion that told Nalia he had plans to go to the Isle to escape the effects of the Plague, something she had also considered after seeing the sick horses out in the Field. She didn't seem fazed when Ardashir pressed his forehead to her shoulder, instead nuzzling his poll before adding in her own opinion.

"I have heard that as well, and I agree, it could be a safe place, for the both of us. I have considered it, Ardashir, I have. But I do not know if I can just retreat to safety while there are others out there who could use my help. And I don't know if I want to go if you're going to end up staying here; knowing you could wind up sick and in need of help would worry me."

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-07-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-09-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-19-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 12-23-2018, 12:36 AM