• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Nalia let out a small chuckle when Ardashir moved his head off her shoulder, "I'm sure, but so far, I think I'm one of the lucky ones. I haven't contracted any signs of the illness yet, but I know I still need to be careful." For some reason, the stallion moving his head away made Nalia feel cold; she missed the warmth of his powerful breath on her shoulder, making her feel warm and content.

She closed her eyes for a moment when Ardashir touched her mane, feeling a small tingle beneath his muzzle. She listened quietly as well when Ardashir offered what he had to say next, how Brennen would hopefully be able to heal him and how the horses of Isicle Isle needed a kind heart and an ear to listen to troubles, something Ardashir obviously thought the painted filly had. He stated he could not bear to see her sick and, though it pained Nalia to leave, she had to admit his concern was well-founded. She didn't really want to leave, but she didn't want him to stay here where he could become sick...

"No, you're making perfect sense. Doesn't mean I have to like everything you say," Nalia murmured, making it obvious she was troubled by his declaration to stay here. Ardashir took a moment before addressing her again, and his words made Nalia smile. She breathed in and stepped closer to the stallion, running her muzzle along the lines of his powerful neck. She stayed close to him as she spoke again.

"I'm glad you trust me enough to be more open around me," she told him. "You may say they need me there, but I still have much to learn. I can do what I can... but that doesn't mean I like that you'd stay here if I left... you seem to be ignorant of the impact you've had on me and how much I've grown to care for you."

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-07-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-09-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-19-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 12-23-2018, 12:36 AM