• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hit me with your best shot?
    I got multiple ponies who can do things, I'll give you a general stat idea and hey- I'm game.

Adults:

Yidhra
    Female
    Lawful Evil
    Kraken Mimicry, Immortality
    ** Hanging out in Pangea as Claimant.

Aysel
    Female
    Lawful Neutral
    No Traits
    ** Tephra aligned ex-Amazon from Asylum and Prague's rule.

Sarkis
    Female
    Chaotic Good
    No Traits
    ** Scorch/Hestoni baby grown up, currently in Nerine trying to live her life.

Tindalos
    Male
    True Neutral
    No Traits
    ** Overprotective bisexual polygamist who likes having a family and being social. Currently in the Silver Cove.

Tithe
    Male
    Neutral Good
    No Traits
    ** Moderately shy gay polygamist who likes kids, being a mom-friend, and taking care of others. Lives in Silver Cove for now.

Babies!:

Briella
    Female
    Chaotic Good
    Temporary Ice Healing
    ** Doesn't really live anywhere just yet, Dadvev gotta find them a home; but she is usually around and doing Big Adventures[tm].

Segolene
    Female
    Chaotic Neutral
    No Traits
    ** Magnugget and Aysel's daughter, she lives in Tephra and is a baby.

Nyctelios
    Male
    Neutral Evil
    Telepathic Bond to Brazen (Heartfire x Dovev)
    ** Born to Mordgeld and Tindalos, he is part of the Penguin Polygamy fam. Lives in the Silver Cove right now and generally pretty calm.

Myrkari
    Female
    True Neutral
    Phasing, Talons
    ** Ilyena, her mother, died giving birth to her due to the mighty talons; but Peregrine Jude adopted her and took her to Tephra.