• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

back! to-do;
    Since I was away and missed all the changes, I am starting over on threads.  If you want to continue an old one, please let me know!  

Walter
    - Djinni

Sabrael
    x Quest
    x Wallace/Tiphon

Zosma
    - Hyaline peeps?

Ramiel
    x Ea
    - somewhere

Cor
    x be bornnnn

@[kahzie]: do you want to do a birthing thread or skip ahead and say he's born? (either way I will post first since IOU) <3
    ummm. maybe a skip ahead to being born thread?
    also do you want them to have stayed in nerine or to have peaced out to a safeland? djinni is inclined to safeland but would do whatever walter wants Smile
    Safeland works for Walter! I posted them in Brilliant Pampas <3
    I kind of want Sabra and Sabreal to meet. I love that their names are so similar and she has an affinity for dragons lol.
    let me know if you want to do anything with ramea Heart I’m also thinking of bringing back sela?
    [Image: Leah.png]
    @[Bruja]: yesss, that sounds fun! where should they meet?

@[Leah]: I am working on afterlife reply! but yes, please bring Sela back <3 she is best ramea bb