• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [challenge] LEILAN & CAMOMILA
    You should have accepted my offer.

Challenge terms:
    - Set challenges Leilan for leadership on Icicle Isle; Phasus challenges Camomila for leadership on Icicle Isle. The winners of each of these two initial fights will have the choice to either A) Co-lead Icicle Isle or B) Battle one another, under these challenge terms, for leadership of Icicle Isle
    - Leilan and Camomila will go first (Phasus v Camomila in a separate thread?) – no one may assist or fight in your stead
    - Format: Three attacks each, basic format: (1) Horse A attack 1; 2) Horse B defense and attack 1; 3) Horse A defense and attack 2; 4) Horse B defense and attack 2; 5) Horse A defense and attack 3; 6) 2) Horse B defense and attack 3; 7) Horse A defense.))
    - No powerplaying/god mod
    - 1,000 word per post limit
    - Counterattacks count as attacks
    - Any traits/powers possessed as of the posting of this challenge are allowed
    - Max of one week between posts
    - Set’s stats: 16hh, warlander hybrid, animal magic, no defects
    - Phasus’ stats: 15.3hh, anglo-arab hybrid, wings with skeletal tips + power augmentation, no defects

**Double-checked with staff to ensure the validity of this challenge
    Leilan and Camomila may choose a champion. Per our rules: "Any horse may challenge for a leader's position. This challenge must be by role play. The challenged leader may choose a champion to fight in their place, but the challenger must fight for themselves. There is no guarantee the current members of the land will accept the challenger (if they win) as their new lead."
    (11-13-2018, 09:53 AM)Kyra Wrote: Leilan and Camomila may choose a champion. Per our rules: "Any horse may challenge for a leader's position. This challenge must be by role play. The challenged leader may choose a champion to fight in their place, but the challenger must fight for themselves. There is no guarantee the current members of the land will accept the challenger (if they win) as their new lead."

My apologies, I did not think that applied given that none of the claimants are leaders yet ^^
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    Oh please, you knew your offer wasn’t worth anything when you gave it. I’d hoped you’d come with a better deal but it seems you’re more violent in nature than you probably think of yourself.
    You wouldn’t have taken it either.

-I have yet to hear anything from Phasus so if she wants to continue and challenge Cam, I suggest she makes a new thread.
    -As for the first term, the winner of this challenge could decide to work it out in a more diplomatic way also, but first let’s see how far we get with this first round, shall we?

Stats as of time of challenge
    Leilan
    Hybrid (Friesian hybrid x hybrid of warlander-draft/baroque-arab? mixture); stocky, warlander-like stature
    16.2 hh
    Immortality, Dragon ice, Dragon Mimicry. Mimicry includes dragon vision, scaling, and sharp teeth.
    No defects

OOC note; I’ve been working on a battle post this week and I can hopefully post it tonight.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Hey Vanilla!

Let’s put a pin in this for a moment. I sent you a message yesterday on discord, have a peek and let us know what you think! Tongue