• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Long May She Reign -[Bane]

My dreams have all come true

Youth has fled her body, apparently her mind as well. There’s always been a distinct side to Mary that reminded the Loessian stallion of her mother, in body and speech alike, but just as distinct as those characteristics were it was also painfully obvious how much of Arthas still controlled her actions. That she was dutiful to her kingdom spoke volumes, and that she would risk coming here to smooth over painful wounds (even as sickness plagued her) swayed Bane’s opinion even more.

“I didn’t want to disturb the memory of your father in his resting place. What happened between us was horrible - even through the bitter anger I hated the decree of banishment,” He admits freely, leaning to one side before the drifting curtain of his bleached tail swept over his flanks, “It should’ve ended differently. Either way it’s done, and I’d prefer to keep the memory of your father as a fighter, not an enemy.” He chuckles deeply, softly.

In truth it shouldn’t have happened to begin with. After he and Lepis had shattered each other’s expectations Bane had wanted to travel across the borders and free himself of the burden, come clean. Lepis had made it clear, however, that the battle was hers to fight, so Wolfbane had respected her wishes and seen the righteousness of it. Unfortunately, Arthas hadn’t.

“I see nothing but a mutual benefit from Sylva and Loess tying themselves together again.” The drake shrugs, his cheshire smile widening at the thought of dealing extensively with Sinner. To himself he thinks over how Mary had coined the term “we” when it came to describing the new leadership of the autumn forest. She must be in league with the Hellhound, then. That might be best, He considers thoughtfully, seeing the possibility of Mary’s rule a point for Loess’ side, along with it being a clear link between himself and a creature who didn’t like no for an answer. “Stay until you’re healed and then feel free to return to Sinner with the news. Tell him I’ll be by shortly to speak more in-depth about things, if you could.”

Like all good nightmares do

@[Mary] I’m pretty sure Devin is on away, but you could always PM her about Noah OOC healing Mary??
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Wolfbane - 11-18-2018, 01:55 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 11-19-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Wolfbane - 11-26-2018, 12:34 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 07:54 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Wolfbane - 11-28-2018, 02:03 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign -[Bane] - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:42 PM