• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Twofer
    #1.  Because Kreation is sort of a reincarnation of Klaudius, can she have glimpses of his life?  Things he may have known like names, places.  It wouldn't be an ability as it serves no other purpose than knowledge but I wanted to make sure it's ok before I post her knowing Karat and Kroms names.

#2.  I've been playing with the idea of Delta becoming sick with plague and becoming an expirment.  I was hoping to tie this in with him getting a single animal shifting of Blue Ringed Octopus by some sort of quest or approval.  Since his family lines are marine animal shifters it'd make sense that this "curse" was living within him the entire time.  That the plague and experiments will bring it out of him.  Or I could petition at the mountain for a quest, he fails and the fairies -unbeknownst to him- implant this shifting into him...?  His sister with jellyfish shifting may come to join the fun in tormenting the curse out of him too if this is some feasible fun!  Let me know what may or may not work.  And as always I'm up for quest hosting if that's a direction to go as well Smile

Thanks!
    1. That's fine, as long as the knowledge is used for character development and not to gain advantage in kingdoms or anything Smile

2. He can petition the mountain for a successful quest. We don't really frame cool traits as 'curses', though characters are certainly welcome to view them however they want.