• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    cotton-candy clouds; pteron
    Pteron giggles, finding her initial terror appropriately satisfying, while being equally happy that she does not rush away screaming. It wouldn't be good to find a friend just to have her bolt for the hills! Plus he'd really just wanted to scare her, not like scare her scare her.

"I'm here!" He tells her after a moment of wishing still hasn't made him visible again. He had not thought it would, but Mother has said there is no harm in trying. Stretching forward, he bumps his nose against hers. He is still quite solid, even if he cannot be seen by the naked eye, and he paws his own hoof in the dirt as though to show her where he stands.

"I can be scary if I want to!" Adds the dun colt. "But I'm not really a ghost. I just got indivisible. . No, devisible. No. Invisible. " He tilts his invisible head, invisible eyes bright with curiousity.

"Can you go indivisible too? My momma can't but Dad can!" Pteron reaches forward again, as though tapping her shoulder might encourage the filly to become as clear as he is. It does not seem to work, but perhaps she is not trying hard enough.

@[Wander]

Messages In This Thread
    cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 11-24-2018, 02:13 PM
    RE: corton-candy clouds; pteron - by Pteron - 11-24-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 12-03-2018, 09:17 PM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by Pteron - 12-09-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 12-22-2018, 04:50 AM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by Pteron - 12-29-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 12-30-2018, 12:13 PM