• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    cotton-candy clouds; pteron
    The little apricot-bay is about to huff and go back to her nest of fluffy soft grass just as something bumps her nose. Her eyes widen in surprise; it felt like another nose - solid and real enough. Ghosts don’t feel like that, do they? To further her surprise; the ghost-colt makes a furrow in the dirt just like she had with her hoof.

“Oo spooky!” she exclaims; more excited now than scared. There’s still a fearful bone in her body, probably near her funny bone as she imagines the f-names bones must stand together though not many would meet their fear with fun like jokes and silly bravado. Wander does; she puffs out her little chest and tries to poke her muzzle at the ghost in explorative little pokes that further confirm his solidness. 

“You sure scared me!” Wander adds with an indignant huff as she glares at him or where she thinks his face ought to be. He goes on to blather something about being indivisible and then invisible and really, she’s just thinking how anything with ‘ible’ on the end seems like it’d be fun to say until it dawns in her about what he’s just said. Oh! He’s invisible. Not a ghost. That explains it!

Sort of. She tilts her head back at him, “Can’t you turn back? Be visible again?” Yep, fun to say a word ending in ‘ible’ as she giggles just a little bit. Oh, he might think she’s laughing at him! Her face falls, especially more so as he asks if she can do it. “I’ll try…” but her efforts are futile. She squeezes her eyes shut and mutters under her breath, “make me invisible!” as if that’s the trick to it - a quick rushed incantation of some sort. 

“I don’t think it’s working.” she says with another pouty huff. It was fun but disappointing to try. She just couldn’t make herself disappear like that. 

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 11-24-2018, 02:13 PM
    RE: corton-candy clouds; pteron - by Pteron - 11-24-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 12-03-2018, 09:17 PM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by Pteron - 12-09-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 12-22-2018, 04:50 AM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by Pteron - 12-29-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: cotton-candy clouds; pteron - by wander - 12-30-2018, 12:13 PM