• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i feel a bad moon rising - anyone

that's all there is

\Noah is a reasonably adept flyer, and getting better now as she has journeyed farther across Beqanna in recent weeks than ever before. Still, it’s unusual to her how many of the Pampas’ current residents are winged. Her father had not been, after all, and he had been her only companion for so many years. He had no real idea of how to fly, but he had nonetheless insisted that Noah learn to use her own wings; they’d fumbled through the basics together, and then it had been up to the little filly to learn the rest on the go; she has seen others in the air with far more grace and skill than she, and she guesses with the careless ease the blue amre moves she is one such.

Lepis is far less lost than Noah – she identifies the mare (wolf?) as a shifter right away, in clear interest. Noah forces herself to finish approaching, though certainly now less hurried, and tries not to look as nervous around the blue mare as she feels. But, really, she prefers her predators visible at all times so she knows what to expect – the mere fact that the stranger can be horse one moment and wolf the next makes her worry. Still, she refuses to assume that she’s got bad intentions before she does something to make her worthy of suspicion. And, she pronounced herself Bane’s sister – thus, inherently probably someone trustworthy.

“I’m Noah,” she offers after a moment, smiling tentatively. “Welcome to the Pampas, Sawtooth,” She wonders what Sawtooth thinks of their temporary home – because surely the blue mare will move on with her brother and Lepis, when the time comes that it is safe to do so. Noah can’t imagine that she would leave her family, even for the Brilliant Pampas. Of course, when you don’t have any family, it’s easy to think that – she kicks herself, mentally, for assuming that Sawtooth and Wolfbane are close. Perhaps they aren’t. Her frame of reference for families is limited, so she isn’t sure she’d know.

noah

@[Lepis] @[Sawtooth]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 11-26-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Noah - 12-07-2018, 08:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 12-08-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Noah - 12-22-2018, 06:50 PM