• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Single, raven haired psycho looking for a good time.
    I think it’s time for Jackel to reproduce.  

So I’m looking for a baby daddy that is either into a chaos loving psycho or one that she could manipulate into banging her.  Would like to do an IC thread but other than that, papa doesn’t have to interact with baby unless that is something that you would really like to do.

Other than that, she and I aren’t picky. ;]
    I can offer you a breeding to
    Bellatine - Hybrid - Male - Palomino with mint green mane/tail - Parents: Fart x Pheonyx - Immortality, demon mimicry- tegteg [IMMORTALITY][DEMON MIMICRY][wings]
    Or

SexyCat - Friesian hybrid - Male - Buckskin - Parents: Raelynx x Verdiana - EE/Aa/nCr - TEGteg [fire exoskeleton][iron armor generation]

Or

Tootie - Hybrid - Male - Light green roan - Poison gas - tegteg [POISON GAS] [wings]
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    -cough- Bruise -cough-
    Hmmm... well, I can offer you Infection? I'm not sure if you were around when he was.
    Pretty much loved chaos and murdering. Had a bounty for his death. All of BQ seemed to hate him. He ruled the chamber with Starlace then eventually killed Texas(?) And took over the Tundra as his secondary kingdom for a while before passing it to his son.
    He ate a lot of folks hearts... literally. That was his thing. He killed a couple kings.
    Beastie...? XD
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    I have Drax :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Ashhal is always game to bang the crazies :|
    I have Morty baby, Abnormal >Smile

I hate (read: love) you all for giving me so many amazing options and making my decision so difficult. I thought I would be lucky to get one person's interest. I'm going to have to think about it a little bit. DX
    sorry to add one more but if she wants to manipulate rapt into breeding with her I'm down.