• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello help me
    hi so i need two love interests!!

i want jude to fall deeply in love with someone please!!! she's pretty power-hungry (though will age into determination & ambition), she can be manipulative (in fact relies on that in a lot of situations). but deep down she's not evil, just charming and devilish. she'd probably mesh well with other manipulative types, she likes misfits (i could see her reeeeaallllyyy falling for a misfit type). even if it is another manipulative type that likes her but then decides they dont like her as much and hurts her. anyways please gimme

second one is for litotes. he's the general of hyaline + sweet, anxious, and honorable. currently verrryy much into kensa but they're gonna have a lot of ups and downs. i want him to have a child/children next breeding season but i want it to make ic sense so i'm planning now.

edit: both of these characters are BI!!! so plz throw them all at me, even if i want lie to have a child i cant pass up a good gay love :/
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I have my girl Embark for either. She’s extremelt sweet and loving, caring as can be. Also have my boy Phoebus for either - very much a knight in shining armor type. <3

I have my girl Electra, she’s a bitchy seductress that is VERY manipulative and incredibly selfish. She’s not necessarily a misfit cause she holds standards now that she’s the Bard of Loess. But currently the plague has her on edge, she’s afraid to get infected despite her safety in the Brilliant pampas, yet she’s incredibly bored (as there are few she can seduce and bed atm). I’m sure Jude would like to her meet her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    sorry for the late response, i've been moving!

@[Lena] hello yes lets do that!! jude loves an equally as bitchy lady. would you mind throwing up a starter for them?

@[swxrdsandpxns] okay so can we throw embark in with jude and see how they do? and maybe phoebus with lie and see how they mesh, as well?
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey