• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

adopt a baby bear (girl)
    Okay, all of these were super hard to pick from, including a couple others that came over discord xD
    I think so far Gilt is hangin out with the Leilan/Breckin fam so I'll let him be their only problem for now :|
    Clayton was so so tempting and they should for sure meet sometime! I bet he'd feel so comfortable with a baby bear and she'd love that!
    Scortoni is legend and I probably look SO DUMB for turning it down and it wasn't easy to!

But it honestly came down to who I write with and I write with all of you at least somewhere but not with Kahzie anymore and that just feels wrong, so baby bear will go find one of hers but ily all so much and I am so thrilled you guys had an interest in her because I definitely wasn't expecting that! She'll start off in Brilliant Pampas and pls feel free to throw threads at her so she can meet all these awesome ppl!!

Messages In This Thread
    adopt a baby bear (girl) - by Toli - 12-06-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: adopt a baby bear (girl) - by Vanilla Custard - 12-06-2018, 03:24 PM
    RE: adopt a baby bear (girl) - by Nicole - 12-06-2018, 03:27 PM
    RE: adopt a baby bear (girl) - by Sid - 12-06-2018, 03:45 PM
    RE: adopt a baby bear (girl) - by Toli - 12-09-2018, 11:04 AM