• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Breeding Ad / Plot? Is that a thing?
    Brine is a little too perfect for me right now. I am having a really hard time writing her. I figured she needs some sh*t to happen to help get me back into the swing, so why not come up with a really fun plot that leaves her a little (or a lot) broken?

Brine
    Blue Roan (Ee/aa/Rr)
    tegteg [EQUUS AVIAN][serial immortality]
    Tarnished X Exemplary

Whatever is decided, I really want to play out a majority of it. I am thinking she can meet someone and see how it plays out, but I would want there to be some sort of really unhealthy relationship. Perhaps a really big manipulation thing because once she is with foal she panics thinking it will be abandoned like she was, so she clings to the father for guidance and security. He can be physically and emotionally abusive. I could see her being really dedicated to making things work despite the circumstances out of pure fear of repeating what was done to herself, as her biggest fear has always been foals and raising one. She will make a really good victim for someone.

Idk. Let me know if this strikes any interest!
    Hi!! This is RIGHT up Bruise’s alley.
    Ahhh Laura <3 Anything to get to roleplay with you again! (:

Want me to toss up a make-shift starter somewhere??
    Yes please!! <3