• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who is drunk? not i : )
    Litotes is formal. He is pretty. White coat shines in the moonlight as he prances about, staring at everyone for too long because he is handsome they think thats ok because hes handsome. HE istumbles, long showy legs digging holes int o the ground as if he is not a lightweight boy. but he is heavy, just easily drunk.

today is drunk: rotten plums? maybe. now he is thinking about kensa. He likes Kensa. Acteally he love Kensa. If she wer to kiss him, he would love it. He wants to wife. Al he thinks about now is: do i wife Kensa? she lovess me i htink, honestly i dont know, Does she love me? probably. but. I. Love. Her. and i need to tell her.

KENSA I LOVE YOU!

Where is she now? he does know. he sings, now: sings "dont stop believing" by journey because that is what he thinks about Kensa.

Now he stumble through the mud. Does drunk Lie stay? who will smooch him in the drunk