• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone;
    I suppose so she responds to Mary's mention of leaving her birth kingdom. She notes that sometimes you are born with birth rights and a smile tugged at Mary's lips. Birth rights she should have had, but rights her father ripped from her when he passed the crown to Sinner.

She also mentions paving her own way and Mary nods in acknowledgment. Not everyone is meant to stay in there birth kingdom, Hyaline being the sanctuary it is, offers little for equines wanting to taste that true power hungry kingdom.

Mary hopes that Valdis will like Sylva, not because Sinner invited her, but because should she become a Sylvan she will be one of Mary's kingdom members as well. A long moment of silence passed before Valdis blurted out I hope so and once again Mary nods in acknowledgment.

Lastly, Mary inquires what it is she seeks from Sylva. Mary enjoys the company of Sinner, and she would hate to see the hellhound get screwed over by some pretty girl. It was important she digs deeper to this girls desires, one that she simply states to be an opportunity, a purpose. A grin tugs at her lips plenty of opportunity in Sylva. There kingdom begging for dedicated members.

The painted blue mare asks a question that she did not expect, one that keepe her smile upon her maw. What role do you play in Sylva her tone hints that she was able to connect the dots, but she asks for confirmation. I am the Queen she says, briefly flicking her gaze to Valdis I focus on the kingdoms diplomatic issues throwing in her preferred position. She would fight for her kingdom, even Sinner, but she was much better at holding a conversation. Her gaze finally lifts to settle on Valdis, curious as to her reaction, comfirming her suspicions. 

@[Valdis]

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-19-2018, 12:32 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-20-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 01:34 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 01:55 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 03:41 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-29-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-29-2018, 08:35 PM