• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fire mimicry questions.
    this is probably annoying and i apologize in advance. :|

http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=22130

so one of my many awesome babies this season is crevice who has fire mimicry.

the trait description is below:
    • User can use the abilities of fire, including: burning anything they touch, being the color of flame, sprouting flames along small parts of the body (mane/tail/etc.), and glowing. Character may have up to 3 characteristics. If there is a fitting characteristic not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer.
    i have a few questions about the implementation of those abilities. (i'm so sorry.)
    • for burning anything they touch, would that be characters and/or inanimate objects? i am assuming they would be so hot to the touch that a tree could, theoretically, be set on fire if they rested on it too long, someone would experience a burn injury if they touched them too long, etc.? would this be controllable or would it be constant?

• could sprouting flames be like a fire mane / tail? would it be constant or is it controllable?

• for being the color of flame, could he mimic his dad's coloring? ("The skin beneath the flames is charred black with red cracks, and red pupil-less eyes. Users mane and tail are also bright red.")
    thank you to the saint who has the patience to help me wrap my head around this! <3
    1. burning anything they touch includes both characters and inanimate objects. would be up to the player whether it's constant or controllable
    2. same with sprouting flames, up to player
    3. sure

hope that's helpful! Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]