• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for a momma.
    For Oxytocin, because I'm trash. :| I'd like if the mom is active-ish so they can interact, and if it's someone he already knows, perfect! If you don't know Oxy, a quick run down is that he ruled the Valley a long-ass time ago and now he just mostly dreams of power and does nothing but yell at people who bug him. He is a big softy somewhere in there, though, and loves his kids. He's only got three kids at the moment (Davorin, Cress, and Braylin) and he doesn't want or need a ton of them. :P

However, if you want twins from the pairing or something, we can always post on the approvals board. ;)

Anyways, his stats are:

Oxytocin
    Nocturnal x Frigga
    Smoky black, white mane/tail (Ee/aa/nCR)
    Immortality & Blight
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY][BLIGHT][wings][illusionism][equus mutatio][horn]

BRING ON THE POTENTIAL MOMMAS.

Also I really want someone else to play an Oxy kid too so just let me know if you wanna play one and we'll work something out. ;)
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

http://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=2809I have this gal, she hasn’t had any posts yet but I feel like maybe this could be her way in? I’m active myself and I would love to be plot thingy, I don’t have other females but they’re already pregnant
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    God damn you Affy of course I want an Oxytocin baby.

Xiah would be into this. She is a Learrant baby, once princess of the Tundra, all black. Let me know if I should pull up her stats for you... she is also a virgin. Wink
    :)
    Welllll, if you want them to try meeting again, Element would probably be into him. She is also very rough and gruff exterior with a secret soft side. She'd have no clue how to be a mom, but it'd be amusing