• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tread Lightly [Any]
    Agave

It was not long until she was in the company of a other, wether it be because she was simply here, or because she was in her ocelot form, she may never know.

Her head casually turns to glance at the gold dusted stallion who was gazing in her direction. He seemed much older in age, and by the looks of it was debating if she was a shifter. A quiet giggle escapes her maw, she waits for him to stop before her, and he announces they have never met.

Obviously she thinks to herself, but instead of saying that aloud she shifts from her feline form to her champagne equine self. She stands a few hands shorter than the stag and with a gentle smile she responds I can't say we have, my name is Agave, and you are? She cocks her eye to the stranger.

His pelt was deeply intertwined with the scent of Nerine, and she quickly fell comfortable in his presence. He goes on to ask what brought her out of hiding and again she cocks her eye at him. Hiding? I was doing no such thing. She snorts, she did not hide from anyone, in fact she was so full of herself she would one day find herself in trouble. I have escaped my kingdom duties for long enough. The young mare was nearly four and until now had lived out a care free life, now that her parents have seemed to settled into a quiet life (maybe making children again) it seemed her time to step up. I am simply checking out all the new residents, and deciding on what caste I desire.

Her gaze settles on his, his scent is familiar, perhaps if he introduced himself she would remember who he was. And what do you do here? She inquires with a smug grin.

Tread Lightly

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Tread Lightly [Any] - by Agave - 12-29-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Leilan - 12-30-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Random Event - 12-30-2018, 04:41 PM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Agave - 12-31-2018, 08:38 AM
    RE: Tread Lightly [Any] - by Leilan - 01-05-2019, 09:17 AM