• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    new year, new me; holiday quest
    Kleopatra would like to match her traits... 

Color change to nebula sky body(black base) with silver lavender mane/tail. Galaxy eyes.

For a zero space she would like glowing as well Smile

Thanks!
    *a voice within the stars*
    Horse: Fascade
    Claiming: Scales for his appearance trait, and a color change to blue-green with dark peacock blue siamese points, and dark peacock blue mane and tail. Amber eyes.
    Casimir is claiming the 0-space trait of scales.

Blue is claiming the color change; she would like to be true blue dun roan, with navy points, lighter blue roaning and ‘frosting’ in her mane and tail typical of duns. Base genetics would be eE/aa/DD/nR please. :3
    day is claiming the 0-space of flowers and crevice is changing colors to bay Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Eva will be claiming appearance and color change:

Appearance: Glowing

Color change: Purple with sunset ombre mane and tail with gold highlights, orange/yellow hooves, and orange/gold eyes (example: https://i.imgur.com/RX4BqQT.png)

Thank you! Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Thank you!!!!

I would like to claim this for Persea, both a color change and a 0 space appearance trait.

Color change: Dark teal roan sabino with seafoam green roaning
    Appearance trait: Seashell markings (maireener seashell, if that makes a difference)
    Brunhilde will be claiming butterflies for the appearance trait!
    Naia will be changing her color to a black base leopard Appaloosa with gold spots!
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I will be giving Tyr the color change to Midnight Blue Palamino with Gold Filigree markings. His basics genetics should be pretty much the same.

I will be giving my 0 space trait to Aquaria, in the form of a Finned Mane and Tail, similar to this pic https://pin.it/a2ngfaisd5cod4
    Adria [#28237] will now be colored Vermilion (#E34234) to Sand (#EDC9AF) ombre, with a buckskin sabino base. Vermillion will be the body color that bleeds out to Sand-colored points.

Vadar [#28283] will be getting Glowing Eyes as the 0-space upgrade.

TY <3
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Ophanim would like a halo and a color change to a gold tobiano. Thank you!!