• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Indivar;
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"

Had Valdis overheard Indivar’s conversation with Mary, she would have laughed. It would have been an immediate trigger to her fascination of him and her amusement. It would have provided entertainment, albeit brief.

Alas, she was not yet within Sylva’s embrace when he grumpily met with the Queen.

His scent remains, however, lingering on the trees and the bed of leaves scattered on the forest floor. It’s something new, something different, and Valdis welcomes the idea of familiarizing herself with Sylvans, especially if she decides to truly live here. If she does, it will be due to Sinner’s peculiar allure. An odd dynamic is forging between her and the hellhound, one in which she cannot quite describe when she peers up at the tree branches in the midst of her thoughts. It isn’t love. They aren’t tender lovers, pressing kisses to their skin. They aren’t enemies nor are they yet friends. As of yet, it’s a mutual intrigue that tethers their souls – and it feels almost like a game.

Threading placidly among the forest, it isn’t long until Valdis tracks down the source of the unique scent. Her eyes, blue like her mother’s, gleam prettily as a sheet of sunlight rains down across her in the final steps of her approach. ”Hello,” her voice isn’t sing-song sweet; she has never been so delicate in nature. Her natural poise and tone of voice are more inclined toward that of a developing soldier, a woman who is fiercer than she may let on. ”I’m Valdis. I take it you’re new, too.”

VALDIS
    But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

@[Indivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Indivar; - by Valdis - 01-03-2019, 01:35 PM
    RE: Indivar; - by Indivar - 01-04-2019, 12:28 AM
    RE: Indivar; - by Valdis - 01-08-2019, 08:15 PM