• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New gods, we are young Volcanoes // Venus
    The world was wider than he could have known. Grassy plains, ice encrusted islands. It was a magical place, and he had seen and found more in the last year than he could have guessed at. The time away had left its mark on him. Veins of ice mapped across his skin, frozen reminders that he loved deeply. It had been a year of transformation, but it had been a long time from home as well. 

Home was a relative term, to be sure. For him, it meant family, and the last place he had seen his kin was Nerine. That was where he had left his mother when the fey summons had called. Where he'd learned a measure of respect for the father he'd known just met. Where he'd led his golden treasure. His songbird girl. 

It was her scent he trailed now. Entering the bounds of the kingdom, his aurene eyes swept the strangely empty landscape for signs of the lovely Venus. The changes he had seen in other kingdoms had not spared the rocky peninsula. Hardly a soul marked the furrowed steppe, watching his shadow glide across is. Horse shaped, but still feeling the lust of power lingering in the back of his mind. 

At last his wings dropped him to the dull grass. As cold as the sky had been, the land was not much warmer. Crystals of ice gathered in his mane and tail, crusting his fetlocks and ears. Cold, everything was cold. Today he was tired of cold. Today he sought heat. 

@[Venus]
    She had been living in the Pampas ever since the plague struck, crammed together with the fleeing Pampas residents. She had no purpose in Loess, though she stayed for her brother, her twin who had made a name for himself. She was proud of Titus, and though she desired to be in Nerine with there birth parents, she stayed for him.

Although it was not only her family that drew her attention to Nerine, but Tana, the dragon boy who always captivated her mind. As hard as she tried, she was never able to push him from her memory. She hoped that he would come find her, like he had once before, but he hadn't...Was it wrong to expect him to do it? Should she not put in the effort as well?

She had debated it for weeks before finally deciding to visit Nerine, the kingdom was not terribly far, and worst case she could say she was visiting her family. Without a second glance she shifted into her small brown bird form and began the trip to Nerine.

It seemed like a long trip, but surely it would be twice as long by foot. As she soared through the Nerine sky gazing the floor it did not take long before she spotted the pale dragon boy. A smile grew on her face and she quickly piloted to the ground, shifting back to her spotted equine as she lands.

She stands just behind Tana, her eyes quickly gazing over him. Did he always have ice crystalized to him? She thinks to herself, a small detail that seems much larger in the moment. Every time she sees him he changes, first from a foal to a fully grown yearling, but this time...this time he was a stallion, his body has filled out and his muscles were perfectly defined.

Tana the words melted out of her mouth in the form of a whisper. She moves from behind him, brushing her head against his chilled body. She can smell the faint scent of mingling, he had been to plenty of places with plenty of equines. She feels though she should be hurt he didn't come to her...but she was savoring this moment.

@[Santana] <3
    A droplet of warmth spun before his eyes, twirling like a leaf to the ground. No sooner did it register than it exploded outward into a flare of gold and white, delicate wings traded for the fine featured face of his lady. Closing the space between them in a quick step, the crystal drake brushed his pink velvet lips against her brow. 

"Hello, pretty girl. I've missed you." He murmured intimately, drawing the feeling down her jaw. She had come with fantastic timing, finding him just when he wanted to be found. A low chuckle fluttered from him as he stepped back, aquiline head tipped to one side adoringly. "You would not believe the things I've seen, Venus, the horses I've met. It's wonderful out there." His mismatched eyes looked southward, toward the mountain where his journey had begun. 

The gold of her spotted coat caught the light charmingly, burnishing her to a soft glow. There was a look on her face he'd come to be accustomed to, something between joy and desperation. It had been too long since he'd visited her, of course. But his absence had been a holy mission, not some willful vanishing act. Despite this, he had a feeling it may take more than charm to return him fully to the waiting mare's good graces. 

Normally dull teeth grew pointed in his jaw as he reached close enough to tease the skin of her neck in a whisper light touch. "I really am sorry I've been away so long. What would you have me do to make it up to you?" He whispered against the pulse of her carotid. He could feel the hot blood moving beneath her skin, throbbing faster now that he was near. Always, there was the wanting, the desire to taste... easier to fend off lately, but the beast would not let him forget. 

@[Venus]
    His touch was warm even though his body was crusted in ice. I've missed you , the exact words she was hoping to hear. She wallowed in his touch for a few more seconds, savoring the moment.

There touch was broken as he stepped back, her gaze shifting to his. You would not believe the things I've seen she tilts her head, not fully sure what he means It's wonderful out there he finishes with. A gentle smile tugs at her maw, she does not know who or what he has seen, but she takes his word for it. You will have to show me sometime.

It sounds like he has been nearly everywhere in the past six months. She had spent most if not all of her time in Loess, mainly due to her twin, but it was partially her fault. She was torn between wether or not Tana wanted her, and the fear of rejection kept her in Loess all this time.

He steps closer, gently nipping at the skin on her neck. His teeth are much softer than she expected, in fact, it was a touch thst she found soothing in the moment. She melts into his nibble, he apologizes for being gone, and asks what he can do to make up for it.

He has learned a lot in there time apart, and swooning a female was one of them. He knew exactly what to say, though she took a moment to respond to him. Finally, she moves her maw touching his shoulder, trailing up until her maw met his cheek bone. For you to make me yours tonight. She has no hesitation as she admits her desires, she waited long enough, holding onto the hope of her childhood crush.

@[Santana]
    The touches that pass between them are fluttering and cautious, hungry and warm. An answering smile pulls at his mouth at her request, and the image flashes before his eyes a moment before an answer forms. 

"I'll show you everything, someday. I promise." He replied, more sincerely than he realized. He wanted her to see the cold beauty of the snowbound Icicle Isle, the wonders of the Taiga. He wanted to wander Ischia with her properly, without the complications of his family interfering. She'd love it there, he knew. It was impossible to not love the island, with its warm shores and crystal waters. Yes, they would have to visit again. 

He was gratified to feel the tension melt from her at his caress. At last it seemed he had gotten something right. The answering touches she grants him are light and sweet, mercifully warm against the frozen bands embedded in his skin. Her answer to his question, however, caught him off guard. 

Heat rose in his face as he comprehended her meaning. "I... are you sure?" The words blundered from him, flirtatious confidence evaporating much to his dismay. This was the obvious next course of action, just... he hadn't expected her to be so prepared for it. Should he have expected this? Probably. Almost definitely. Gods, was he that really that dense? 

Feeling her lips against his cheek, it seemed a little more real than it had a moment ago. Scales rippled unbidden from the point of her contact, covering him head to hoof in a sheet of hard plating. Heart pounding in his throat, he turned now cat-slit eyes on the golden girl beside him. Fire lent him something like courage or fool hardiness, flickering at the edges of his maw in tiny tongues of heat. 

"Of course you're sure," he half-laughed half-growled, nuzzling the curve of her throat lightly. "You wouldn't have asked if you weren't. I'm the nervous one." It was a deceptively casual admission. He was a dragon, for goodness sake. He wasn't supposed to be afraid of anything. Still, this level of intimacy intimidated him. It was a kind of commitment that felt beyond him yet. 

@[Venus]
    She can only imagine the mysteries that the unexplored parts of beqanna hold. The appaloosa mare nearly lost in her own thoughts when Tana's voice brought her back to reality. A promise to one day show her everything he has seen, she gently nuzzles his shoulder in response.

She could easily shift into her bird form, flying all around beqanna as a silent viewer, but it would be much more fun allowing Santana to be her guide.

He asks what he needed to do to make up the time lost to her. Perhaps she was far to willing, or eager, insisting she mark her as his. He looked at her, shocked by her words, even at a loss for a response. Though he is able to manage one, are you sure?

They may not have been together day and night, like some young lovers. Though she has known Tana for the better portion of her life, and even been there for him during some tricky parts. She notices the uneasiness in his voice and gazes at him blankly for a moment.

For a moment she wonders if it was just the fact that he did not share mutual feelings, but she quickly pushes those thoughts from her mind. Everytime they were together the sparks flew, and it was obvious they had some sort of bond.

of course you're sure, he responds, his eyes now shifted into the dragon type. He gently nuzzles her throat, her desire to be his growing with every stroke, though she would not push it.

She leans her head into his, his intoxicating scent filled her nares, one that she never wants to forget. We don't have to Tana, I can wait she was patient, and determined. She would not lose her opportunity with him, instead she would just enjoy the moment with him, here. Does Nerine have room for me? She asks in a whisper, her eyes remain closed as her head is pressed against his. She inquires about Nerine, but her true desire was to stay with Tana from here on out.

@[Santana] <33