• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone wanna adopt?
    Davina
    Female
    Hybrid
    Canine Teeth, Skeleton Vision, Color Changing, Immortality, Transparent Wings, Chameleon Shifting

Anyone wanna adopt this lovely? I see her as an innocent little trouble maker! She needs a parental to knock her into shape!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Well, Anninux's child just kinda ran off to Sylva and abandoned her so she's looking to fill that gap right now, she can't find Castaneis (her lovely child) and she kind of feels like a bad mother.

Also, I think it would be good to have a trouble maker because she would be a little more sensitive to that kind of thing since cast ran off, she will be a lot more strict and all, she's up on offer if you'd like! The plot can be altered or whatever but that's the main outline of her parental story rn.
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    She sounds awesome! I’d love for her to adopt Davina she could use some sense knocked into her! Haha! Anyways baby D is gonna be born this spring! So I’ll shoot you a starter in the adoption den then!
    Alright sounds great!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum