• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux

Her mind whirls for a moment or two before settling, her vision flickering about.She hardly pays any mind to the mare who inquires her with a tone of concern. As her vision begins to haze back to normal, skeletal features welcome her sight. Everything is normal, yet she can't help but wonder what the hell just happened? Everything was cold, and then her vision changed briefly for a moment or two, followed by her violent fits of coughing. Was she sick? Was there something wrong with her? Her thoughts dwindled within her mind, the very thing was unexplainable. All she knows now is that she feels fine, other than back of her throat begins to grow sore with sick as she expels another violent cough. Her gaze lifts sharing a rather lost look with Aninux."I'm okay I think..." She trails her voice growing a bit raspy from her coughing fits.

Her little mind riddled with confusion, she looks to the mare again who know she finds has settled down beside her. The mare's face now at eye level the little girl can now truly inspect the mares features, her skeletal construction is gentle and soft, every bone masterfully crafted with such grace, she can't help but wonder what this mare truly looked like, "I can see you now..." She responds, her gaze wondering for a moment or two, she knew it would be too hard to explain what she could see and couldn't, and perhaps it would frighten the mare, she couldn't have her first company be frightened way now could she?

"I can try and help you find him–your son." She changes the subject quickly away from her vision, as to not rest on the subject. 

my heart is a weapon of war

Davina

@[Anninux] Sorry for the wait! <3

Messages In This Thread
    My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Davina - 01-17-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: My heart is a weapon of war; Anninux - by Davina - 01-27-2019, 07:49 PM