• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ACTIVITY CHECK
    Exclamation 
    Hello everyone!

It's been a while since we have had an activity check. I want to get a count for who is all here and things.

Please respond with the following:
    • Character name
    • Position you wish to be placed in or currently are in, such as resident or caste
    • Interest in higher leadership positions
    If you have any ideas or suggestions for Sylva, please message Shelbi or Nicole! Smile
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form
    Valdis is here!
    She can go into both castes, I suppose... and of course she is ambitious and interested in higher ranks haha
    Ruinam is gladly here!
    He would be interested in high ranks, especially with his plot and all C:
    ruinam-500px
    Castaneis is here!
    He is a child so I'm not sure what I can do with him
    Of course Mary is around
    Corban can be put into diplomat
    Sabrina in children

**I'll help you update the board, this is just a note for me as well :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Juice is here. Content in the diplomat caste for now. I am hoping to get him out and recruiting soon!
    Updated the board and gave some promotions out. Thanks for all your activity for Sylva! Smile If you have any suggestions etc. feel free to contact me or Nicole!

<3
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form