• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen)
    alvorr
    The journey to Nerine probably wouldn't take long, but any journeying wasn't particularly too enjoyable. Only the scenery and scents made it comforting, a constant change in nature, something that Alvorr quite enjoyed.

The land was quite different to his homeland anyway, quite spacious for all to roam in, forgiving in the worst of times.
    He moves comfortably with Naziriy, keeping the pace with the younger stallion as he smiled "I haven't been to Nerine before, this should be exciting" he is unsure of whether this declaration would come as something worrying or just fuel the explorative spirit of the journey, he shrugs anyway as he picks up speed, his dotted legs moving at a trot.
    As they travelled the ground below them was already changing, an unfamiliar expanse of land ready to be explored.

The change in scent is what drove Alvorr forward, the bitter aroma of ocean salt drifting toward the pair as they crossed the border, stopping with a hard halt "We should wait here" he said, he at least knew it was nice to wait for someone to find them, a diplomatic courtesy "We don't want to get eaten now do we" he joked as he looked forward, waiting to answer his question "I travel because I travel, even if that makes no sense" he shrugs as a new sound accompanies the shudder of trees, a stranger emerging from the treeline with greeting.
    Alvorr smiles and quickly replies "Well hello! We are here to, explore, I think" he says confidently as he turns to his friend "This is my friend Naziriy, and I am Alvorr" he nods, his posture bowing in a humerous manner "It is lovely to meet you" he adds as he turns back to his companion, waiting to see if he had anything to say.  
    " darling. we're slow dancing in a burning room. "

Messages In This Thread
    wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Nazariy - 01-24-2019, 08:21 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Eurwen - 01-24-2019, 08:48 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Alvorr - 01-24-2019, 08:58 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Nazariy - 01-24-2019, 04:12 PM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Eurwen - 01-25-2019, 02:12 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Alvorr - 01-25-2019, 05:26 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Nazariy - 01-25-2019, 08:52 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Eurwen - 01-25-2019, 09:55 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Alvorr - 01-25-2019, 10:31 AM
    RE: wishbone (nazariy/alvorr/eirwen) - by Nazariy - 01-25-2019, 11:40 AM