• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

iso: healer
    ivar needs someone that can cure and/or ease symptoms of the plague.

any volunteers?
    willing or unwilling,  ivar can be persuasive and/or violent Big Grin
    So I've got a couple. :3

Brennen is probably not going to help, let's be honest, so cross him off the list.

Maertin lives with daddy in Nerine but can't really comprehend "bad guys" so if Ivar popped up out of the water and pretended to be nice he could maybe get Maertin to help him? He has water healing. Plus, you know, sticking it to Brennen that he got his kid to help would probably be up Ivar's alley. Maybe Ivar could even convince him to come to Ischia, to "help others"?

Or Noah; she's probably a little adrift since she was mostly relying on Bane being in charge of Loess and if he showed up in the Pampas she'd probably be easy to charm, if a little skittish, and she could try.
    Caelestra is joining Loess and I would love to post her more since she's just joining so she would also be available
    *she has healing
    Kraft, unplayed, a Tiphon and Maribel (her last) baby, has health transference and shes an innocent thing. Let me nkow what you think. I know I already hoard your words.